Stephanie Roman is the principal of Roman Law Firm, P.C. She was chosen as one of Houston's Top Lawyers in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 by HTexas magazine. Her practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate, commercial lending, construction law and general business law. She represents local, regional and national clients with purchase and sales transactions involving real estate and business assets. As an enhancement to her real estate practice, Ms. Roman is a fee attorney with First American Title Company, which allows her to serve as an escrow officer and closer for commercial and residential transactions.
Ms. Roman was an associate with the Rapp Law Firm, P.C. and an Assistant Counsel in the legal department of Weingarten Realty Investors, a Texas real estate investment trust. She also worked as General Counsel for Shears/Delery Interests, Ltd., a national retail developer. Ms. Roman is a native Houstonian.
Professional and Civic Associations:
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association: Chair for the Board of Directors for 2007-2008
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas College of Real Estate Attorneys
- Legislative Committee for the Real Estate Division of the Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law for tracking legislation affecting real estate and construction law
- Friends of West University Parks Fund, Inc.: Member of the Board of Directors 2008-2009
- Girls on the Run: Board of Directors 2012 to Current
- B.A., 1992, University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., 1995, South Texas College of Law